How to buy train tickets Online Bangladesh railway www e-ticket railway gov bd login ট্রেনের টিকিট নতুন পদ্ধতিতে যেভাবে কাটবেন. Bangladesh Railway (BR) has started the system of intercity train ticketing through national identity card verification, the introduction of a POS (Point of Sales) machine in the ticket checking system and online return of tickets purchased online from today.
How to register online:
Initially, you have to log in to the website www e-ticket railway gov bd login or rail Sheba app with the current Username and Password. There you have to write the NID number and date of birth and click on the verify button.
If the NID number and date of birth are entered correctly, if the NID number has not been used earlier, then the registration process will be completed successfully.
In case of new registrations, they will have to log in to the website or rail sheba app. After verifying the correct NID number and date of birth, the registration process will have to be completed with other information.
Registration can also be done offline or via SMS. In this case, to type in the message option from the mobile, the BRNID number date of birth (format of date of birth – year of birth/month/day) sms will have to be sent to 26969. Whether the registration is successful or unsuccessful will be informed through the return SMS.
The conditions of Bangladesh Railway are:
1. Passengers in the age group of 12-18 years will be able to purchase tickets separately/ individually by registering the registered account by providing the name of the parent and the railway account registered by the NID or the birth registration number and uploading the birth registration certificate. In such cases, a photocopy of the birth registration certificate will have to be kept with the passenger’s relationship with the name printed on the ticket.
2. Foreign nationals will complete the registration by issuing passport numbers and uploading a passport photo.
3. No passenger will be able to buy intercity train tickets without successful registration of NID/ Passport / Birth Registration.
4. During the journey, the passenger must carry a photocopy of his own NID or birth registration certificate or an ID card with a passport/photo.
5. If the information of the passenger printed on the ticket is not matched with the identity card, the passenger will be accused of traveling without a ticket and action will be taken according to the prevailing law of Bangladesh Railway.
6. Passengers will be able to complete the registration process in the system of Bangladesh Railways through a National Identity Card / Birth Registration / Passport from February 16, 2023.
7. A helpdesk will be set up at the starting stations of divisional cities and intercity trains in the country to assist the public in the registration process.