Al-Arafah Islami Bank Limited is providing scholarships to provide financial assistance to meritorious and underprivileged students in higher education. Interested students can fill the online application form by entering the link by July 31.
Eligibility for application
* Must have passed the higher secondary or equivalent examination in 2021;
* Students of the science departments of educational institutions in the divisional city/ city corporation area should have GPA-5 and students of other departments should have 4.80. But students of the science department outside the city corporation area will have to get a GPA-4.80 and students of other departments will have to get 4.50;
Students studying in universities or government colleges can apply for the academic year 2021-22.
* Students who are getting scholarships from any institution other than government scholarships and related educational institutions will not be able to apply.
Students whose monthly income is more than Rs 20,000 will not be able to apply.
Al-Arafah Islami Bank Scholarship Notice 2023 আল-আরাফাহ ইসলামী ব্যাংক বৃত্তি
Amount and duration of the scholarship
Graduate students will be given Rs 3,500 per month for 3-5 years. Rs 8,000 will also be given as a one-time grant.
* 70 percent scholarship will be fixed for students passing out from educational institutions in rural, backward and tribal areas.
* 5 percent of the scholarship will be reserved for students with disabilities.
* The final nominated candidates for the scholarship will have to present the certificate of admission to the undergraduate or equivalent level from the government-approved educational institution in the academic year 2021-2022 to Al-Arafah Bank before receiving the money.
Students can apply by entering this link https://www.aibl.com.bd/scholarship.