NU CoronaVirus Vaccine Registration 2021 Website Link http://126.96.36.199/student_covidinfo/. Online National University Covid-19 Vaccine Registration Procedure: In order to prevent the spread of the global epidemic Covid-19 and to avoid health risks, students studying in all college educational institutions affiliated with the National University have been asked to register online by 27 September 2021 to receive the Covid-19 vaccine. The notification was published (16/09/2021). How to register the Covid-19 vaccine online.
As the matter is of national importance and urgent consideration related to public health, the esteemed principals of the affiliated colleges are requested to ensure that the information table of the students of their respective colleges is filled.
Notification regarding registration procedure of NU Covid-19 vaccine 2021
Covid-19 Vaccine Registration Application Rules
National University (NU) Corona Virus Vaccine Registration. To register for the Covid-19 vaccine online, you need to enter the link http://188.8.131.52/student_covidinfo/.
- Browse http://184.108.40.206/student_covidinfo or https://univac.ugc.gov.bd
Click on the “Register” button
- Provide initial information
- A link will be sent to the provided email address. (Please check your spam folder. If the button is not working copy and pastes the given link.)
- Click on the link (received over email), login to the system with your given password (received over email) and provide detailed information
- If you have completed 2nd dose of Covid-19 vaccine, please provide the NID/Birth Certificate information and date of 2nd dose
- If you have registered for Covid-19 Vaccine, please provide NID/Birth Certificate information with probable/completion date of 1st dose / probable date of 2nd dose
- If you have not registered for Covid-19 Vaccine but have NID, please provide NID and get registered yourself to https://surokkha.gov.bd
- If you have not registered for Covid-19 Vaccine and you don’t have NID, provide information of Birth Certificate
- If you have not registered for Covid-19 Vaccine and you have neither NID nor Birth certificate, please obtain your Birth Certificate first and update your information in this portal using your credential
After clicking on the link, give your academic registration number. Now your name, your father’s name and your date of birth will be given. In place of national id (NID) give the registration number of your national identity card and your mobile number.
NU Student Information Table for Registration of Covid-19 Vaccine: Registration No
You will be asked (in covid-19 vaccine taken option) whether you have already taken the vaccine, if yes then yes and if not then no.
Finally, select where you live. Now click on the Submit option. If your application is successfully completed this (NU Covid-19 Student Registration data submitted successfully!) Text will come.
অনলাইনে জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয় কোভিড-১৯ টিকার রেজিস্ট্রেশন পদ্ধতি 2021
NU CoronaVirus Vaccine Registration 2021 Website Link http://220.127.116.11/student_covidinfo/,