http://220.127.116.11/student_covidinfo/ – NU Covid-19 Vaccine Registration . To avoid the risk of corona infection, students of all colleges affiliated to the National University have been instructed to provide information regarding vaccination of Covid-19. The instructions were given by the university on Friday (July 9).
According to the directive, the honorable principal of the affiliated college is requested to ensure that the information table of the students of their respective colleges is filled in the matter of national importance and urgent consideration related to public health.
NU Covid-19 Vaccine Registration Notice 2021-http://18.104.22.168/student_covidinfo/
How to Register for NU students Covid-19 Vaccine?
The link to collect information in the instructions is http://22.214.171.124/student_covidinfo/
- Browse http://126.96.36.199/student_covidinfo or https://univac.ugc.gov.bd
Click on the “Register” button
- Provide initial information
- A link will be sent to the provided email address. (Please check your spam folder. If the button is not working copy and pastes the given link.)
- Click on the link (received over email), login to the system with your given password (received over email) and provide detailed information
- If you have completed 2nd dose of Covid-19 vaccine, please provide the NID/Birth Certificate information and date of 2nd dose
- If you have registered for Covid-19 Vaccine, please provide NID/Birth Certificate information with probable/completion date of 1st dose / probable date of 2nd dose
- If you have not registered for Covid-19 Vaccine but have NID, please provide NID and get registered yourself to https://surokkha.gov.bd
- If you have not registered for Covid-19 Vaccine and you don’t have NID, provide information of Birth Certificate
- If you have not registered for Covid-19 Vaccine and you have neither NID nor Birth certificate, please obtain your Birth Certificate first and update your information in this portal using your credential
First you visit the nu covid-19 official website http://188.8.131.52/student_covidinfo/
Enter your registration number now provide your student name, father name, course name, session, NID number, mobile number information etc.
Submit your NU Covid-19 application. If your application is successfully completed this (Covid-19 Student Registration data( here reg no will display) submitted successfully!
It has been asked to fill the form given in and submit it by 12th July.
As per the office order dated 16th May, all the colleges / educational institutions affiliated to the National University, teachers / researchers, officers, employees and students can login to www.nubd.info/college and send their information online to the College Profile on an urgent basis. Requested by the party.
Colleges which have not yet submitted the appropriate information in the College Profile have been asked to submit it immediately.
General Instructions: –
Contact Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any information.
Those who do not have NID are requested to visit online after 12/07/2021.
Data of Honors 2015-2016, 2016-2017, 2017-2018, 2018-2019, 2019-2020 Sessions will be available.