http://184.108.40.206/student_covidinfo/ Website link for National University Covid-19 registration It has been made compulsory for all teachers, officers, employees, and students of colleges and educational institutions affiliated with the National University to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Those who have not yet received the vaccine have been instructed to register for the Covid-19 vaccine by completing the registration on the safety app by September 28. Today, on Thursday, the National University issued all the urgent instructions in this regard Sent to educational institutions.
The guidelines say that students who are over 16 or 18 years old and who do not have a national identity card
After collecting the birth registration certificate within the next 3 working days i.e. 21st September, its number should be entered in this link http://220.127.116.11/student_covidinfo/. So that the concerned student is subject to certification.
- Browse http://18.104.22.168/student_covidinfo or https://univac.ugc.gov.bd
Click on the “Register” button
- Provide initial information
- A link will be sent to the provided email address. (Please check your spam folder. If the button is not working copy and pastes the given link.)
- Click on the link (received over email), login to the system with your given password (received over email) and provide detailed information
- If you have completed 2nd dose of Covid-19 vaccine, please provide the NID/Birth Certificate information and date of 2nd dose
- If you have registered for Covid-19 Vaccine, please provide NID/Birth Certificate information with probable/completion date of 1st dose / probable date of 2nd dose
- If you have not registered for Covid-19 Vaccine but have NID, please provide NID and get registered yourself to https://surokkha.gov.bd
- If you have not registered for Covid-19 Vaccine and you don’t have NID, provide information of Birth Certificate
- If you have not registered for Covid-19 Vaccine and you have neither NID nor Birth certificate, please obtain your Birth Certificate first and update your information in this portal using your credential
The National University will take appropriate steps to ensure that the Covid-19 vaccine is available at the local level.
The guideline further states that for those who have already received the first/second dose of the vaccine, their information is extremely national. Must be sent to the university. On Thursday (September 18), the National University sent urgent instructions to all affiliated educational institutions.
The directive says that students who are above 16 or 18 years of age and who do not have a national identity card, must collect the birth registration certificate within the next 3 working days, i.e. September 21, and enter its registered number in the relevant link. Subject to receipt of the certificate, the National University will take appropriate steps to ensure that the concerned student can get the Covid-19 vaccine at the local level.
The directive further states that those who have already received the 1st / 2nd dose of the vaccine should send their information to the National University immediately.