http://188.8.131.52/student_covidinfo/ NU Corona Virus Vaccine For Students related info available on Daily Result Bd Here. The National University of Bangladesh. Information regarding COVID-19 has been sought from the principals of the students of all the affiliated colleges to ensure that all the students get vaccinated.
On Friday (July 9), the Public Relations Department of the National University issued a press release seeking information. apply last date 19th July 2021
National University Colleges Covid-19 Vaccine Registration Notice 2021
It is informed that the university authorities have urged the students to enter this link http://184.108.40.206/student_covidinfo/h by 27 September and fill in the information table and submit.
- Browse http://220.127.116.11/student_covidinfo or https://univac.ugc.gov.bd
Click on the “Register” button
- Provide initial information
- A link will be sent to the provided email address. (Please check your spam folder. If the button is not working copy and pastes the given link.)
- Click on the link (received over email), login to the system with your given password (received over email) and provide detailed information
- If you have completed 2nd dose of Covid-19 vaccine, please provide the NID/Birth Certificate information and date of 2nd dose
- If you have registered for Covid-19 Vaccine, please provide NID/Birth Certificate information with probable/completion date of 1st dose / probable date of 2nd dose
- If you have not registered for Covid-19 Vaccine but have NID, please provide NID and get registered yourself to https://surokkha.gov.bd
- If you have not registered for Covid-19 Vaccine and you don’t have NID, provide information of Birth Certificate
- If you have not registered for Covid-19 Vaccine and you have neither NID nor Birth certificate, please obtain your Birth Certificate first and update your information in this portal using your credential
The matter is of national importance and urgent consideration has been given to the principals of the affiliated colleges to ensure that the information of their respective colleges is filled.
NU Covid -19 Vaccine Registration link – http://18.104.22.168
First, visit the link http://22.214.171.124/student_covidinfo/
Submit your Registration No Then Click on Next Button.
Fill up your students name, father name, course name, session and Mobile No,
Enter Your own National Id (NID), Covid-19 Vaccine was taken yes or no and Selected your Residential status
Now you submit your Covid Registration Application .
NU Students Corona virus Covid-19 Vaccine Registration
If your application is successfully completed this (Covid-19 Student Registration data( here reg no will display) submitted successfully!
Last Date of NU Corona Vaccine Registration www.nu.ac.bd
The deadline for online submission of Covid-19 vaccine to students studying in all colleges / educational institutions affiliated to the National University has been extended till July 19, 2021.
. General Instructions: –
Contact Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any information.
Those who do not have NID are requested to visit online after 12/07/2021.
Data of Honors 2015-2016, 2016-2017, 2017-2018, 2018-2019, 2019-2020 Sessions will be available.