SSC 4th Week Civics and citizenship Assignment Answer 2021 pdf Download SSC Pouroniti Politics Assignment Solution. The 5th-week assignment has been published for 2022 SSC candidates. The Department of Secondary and Higher Education publishes this assignment.
the National Curriculum and Textbook Board (NCTB) rearranged the syllabus for the 2022 HSC candidates. HSC Assignments made in the light of that syllabus or assigned work are sent by the department to the educational institutions of the country.
SSC Assignments are directed to bring the learning activities fully integrated and under continuous evaluation on the basis of the rearranged curriculum.
SSC 4th Week Civics and citizenship Assignment Answer 2021 pdf Download
এসএসসি ৪র্থ চতুর্থ সপ্তাহের পৌরণীতি ও নাগরিকতা এসাইনমেন্টের সমাধান উত্তর
The third-week Pouroniti assignment includes the first batch — Bangla and Information and Communication Technology. The second group: chemistry, history, history of Islam, management, Islamic education, child development, light music. The third group: Physics, Politics and Good Governance, Economics, Logic, Accounting, Food and Nutrition. In the fourth group – biology, social advertising, social work, geography, finance, banking and insurance, home management and family life. The fifth group includes classical music, advanced mathematics, production management and marketing, Arabic, Pali, Sanskrit, agricultural education, psychology, statistics, soil science, engineering and workshop practice, home science, arts and crafts, martial arts and arts and textiles.
এসএসসি চতুর্থ সপ্তাহের পৌরণীতি ও নাগরিকতা এসাইনমেন্টের সমাধান
1) In order to bring consistency and uniformity in the evaluation of the assignments prepared by the students, the teachers have to follow the evaluation guidelines (Rubrix) prepared for each assignment.
2) Examiners should also be instructed to follow Rubrics so that they can prepare their assignments.
3) Different rubrics have been added for each assignment of each subject to properly assess the nature, needs, scope, steps, breadth of thought and creativity and fundamentals in student writing.
4) Rubrics The level of competency is determined for each assessment indicator. In case of evaluation, the total number should be determined with different numbers for each indicator.
5) In case of evaluation of assignment, the name, signature and date of the teacher should be mentioned in the prescribed table.
6) Assignment assessment shall not be neglected, overestimated or underestimated.
6) In case of assignment evaluation, the strong part inside should be marked with black ink and the weak part with red ink.
6) Do not make assignments by memorizing or writing from the exact textbook. Priority should be given to evaluating the student’s thinking, imagination, comprehension ability, individuality, creative and aesthetic ability by using the knowledge and skills acquired in the textbook.