Haji Mohammad Danesh Science and Technology University admission ends today. Haji Mohammad Danesh University of Science and Technology (HSTU) is going to complete the final admission process for the 2022 academic year for 23 degrees of eight faculties. Those who have completed the primary admission to the university till the sixth phase results released by GST have been asked to complete the final admission by Thursday today. The process began on Wednesday.
According to the notification of the admission process, those who have completed the primary admission in Haji Mohammad Danesh Science and Technology University till the results of the sixth phase by GST will have to be admitted from 9:30 am to 4 pm on January 4 and 5. Initially, the admitted students will have to fill out the prescribed admission form online by entering the website (HTTP: admission.hstu.ac.bd).
Initially, the admitted students can download and print the filled admission form by entering the university’s website (https:admission.hstu.ac.bd) and paying the prescribed amount of fee by logging in with the application ID and password provided by GST. Students will have to submit the printed copy of the mentioned form to the concerned dean’s office by 4 pm today and complete the final admission. If the admission is not done within the mentioned time, the primary admission of the student will be canceled and the seat will be considered vacant.
All the admitted students will be brought under health insurance. Initially, the admitted students will have to submit a total of Tk 10,140 (15140-5000=10140/-) and a mobile banking service charge for admission fee through mobile banking system Nagad. Detailed rules regarding the online payment of fees can be found on the university’s website (www.hstu.ac.bd/admission).
Without mobile banking, students will be able to download the admission form by depositing a total of Tk 10,140 in account number 5074020000231 at the Rupali Bank branch located on the university campus. In this case, the bank receipt of the admission fee submission of the students will have to be verified by the IT cell of the university.
If any information related to the admission application is found to be false, incorrect or incomplete, the application will be canceled directly. Even if any wrong/false information is found in the application form after admission, the admission of the admitted student will be canceled and legal action will be taken against the concerned student if it is proved to give false information. In order to complete the final admission, the following documents have to be brought along-
1. S.S.C. and H.S.C. Original certificate of pass.
2. A copy of the certificate given by the head of the last studying educational institution.
3. Photocopy of transcript submission slip in any university under GST.
4. Passport size attested photograph 8 copies, stamp size photograph 2 copies. The image must be lab printed.
5. Admit card for participation in GST examination with the signature of room inspector.
6. The admission fee is only Tk 10,140. The charges are applicable for paying the admission fee online.
7. At the time of admission to the selected candidates for admission from the quota, in the case of the freedom fighter quota, from the website of the Ministry of Freedom Fighter Affairs, along with the proofs in favor of the freedom fighters, in the case of tribal and tribal students, the original certificate is given by the concerned Deputy Commissioner, in the case of BKSP quota, the certificate by the head of the institution.Certificate by upazila social service officer in case of students with special needs. Those who have already submitted the quota papers will not have to submit a new paper, only to show the acknowledgment slip.
8. To complete the final admission, the candidate must appear in person with a printed copy of the online applied admission form.