The 89th BMA Long Term Course in The Bangladesh Army has been circularized. You can apply online from February 25, to April 30, 2022, and the application fee of tk 1000/- (non-refundable) has to be paid. Interested and eligible candidates should apply quickly. To apply, you need to read all the information given below because.
The 89th BMA Long Course Circular 2022 of the Bangladesh Army has various application forms and if you apply without complying with that request, your application will be considered innumerable. If there is any difficulty in applying online, please contact the customer support number (+8801713161979) shown on the website and report the problem.
For the 89th BMA Long Course Full Circular 2022, cadets of Cadet College/BNCC/MCSK are required to apply through their respective colleges/regiments. The army reserves the power to change any part of the notification. The army reserves the power to issue/cancel the finally selected candidates.
Health and Oral Examination in 89th BMA Long Term Course:- The Primary Health and Oral Examination or Preliminary Selection Examination for the 89th BMA Long Course will be held from 16 May 2022 to 26 May 2022 in various cantonments. If a candidate does not appear on the day of the examination, he can appear on any day within the stipulated time and participate in the examination. However, the change in the date of the examination should be reported directly to the respective examination centers in advance.
Written Examination in 89th BMA Long Term Course:- BMA Special Course Preliminary Selection Examination Answer candidates will have to appear in the written examination at the place mentioned in the interview paper on Bengali, English, General Mathematics and General Knowledge subjects. The 89th BMA written examination will be held on June 10, 2022. The result of the 89th BMA written examination will be published on this (https://joinbangladesharmy.army.mil.bd) website in the last week of June 2022.
Educational Qualification: In secondary and higher secondary equivalent examination, you have to get gpa 5.00 in one and 4.50 in the other.
English medium: Out of the 6 subjects in ‘O’ level, 3 have passed ‘A’ grade, 3 have ‘B’ grade and in ‘A’ level, 2 subjects have got minimum ‘B’ grade. Or, out of the 6 subjects at ‘O’ level, 2 should be ‘A’ grade, 3 have ‘B’ grade and 1 has ‘C’ grade and in ‘A’ level, 2 subjects will have to be passed with ‘A’ grade in 1 and ‘B’ grade in 1.
Or ‘A’ grade in 2 out of 6 subjects at “O” level, ‘B’ grade in 3 and ‘C’ grade in 1 and 2 at “A” level
In 1 of the subjects, one has to get “A” grade and 1 has to be passed with ‘B’ grade. Regular HSC/’A’ level candidates can apply for the year 2022. In this case, candidates must have ‘A’ grade in 3 out of 6 subjects at SSC GPA-5.00/’O level, ‘B’ grade/equivalent in 3.
Special Note: The selected candidates can participate in ISSB only after appearing in hsc/’A’ level examination. In both the mediums, the results of HSC/’A’ level examination must be published before joining the BMA; No candidate can join the BMA without the result.
Training: The final selected candidates will undergo 3 (three) years of training at BMA. He will complete his bachelor’s degree during his 03-year training at the BMA (Bachelor of Social Sciences in Security Studies). At the end of the training, he will be appointed as a Commissioned Officer (Second Lieutenant).
Applying to the 89th BMA Course
Application process for 89th BMA course: Applicants will have to pay an application fee of Tk. 1,000 (non-refundable) through Teletalk, Trust Bank t-cash, VISA/Master Card, Bkash, Rocket, etc. In the application process, the application fee can be paid by following the procedure mentioned on the web site and the call-up letter of the initial interviewer is available immediately.
Inter-Services Selection Board (ISSB) Examination: The candidates eligible for the written examination will have to appear on the date prescribed for the examination/interview to issb located in Dhaka Cantonment. The date of examination/interview will be published on issb’s website. The test will be completed in four days and all expenses will be borne by the government. Final health check-up After the ISSB test, the applicants will have to participate in the final health test. Provide final selection and joining guidelines. Subject to final qualification in the health examination, the candidates will be given the final selection of candidates by the Branch (PA Office) of the ‘Senasadar, AG’ and subsequent joining guidelines. Finally selected candidates will undergo 3 (three) years of training in BMA.
All the benefits of the 89th BMA long-term course are:
1) Salary/Allowances: The officer cadets will be entitled to salary and allowances as per the pay scale of the armed forces along with other benefits prescribed by the Government. Later, as a necessary commission officer, he will receive salary allowances and other ancillary benefits.
2) Training abroad: At various stages of training abroad and after receiving commissions, you will get the opportunity to travel abroad for the training of talented cadets and officers.
3) Higher Education: The selected commissioned officers will later get the opportunity to get an engineering degree from MIST. In addition, you will get the opportunity to earn post-graduate, MPhil and PhD degrees on the basis of personal fitness.
4) Accommodation: You will be able to get quality well-equipped accommodation in a safe and comfortable environment.
5) Medical: If there is a need for better quality medical facilities in military hospitals and advanced treatment in remote diseases, then the rules will provide good medical treatment abroad, including cash payment.
6) Children’s Studies: For their children, you will get the opportunity to study in cadet colleges, Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST), Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP) and schools/colleges run under the supervision of the Army.