66 people got admission to the MBSTU quota. Maulana Bhasani University of Science and Technology (MAVST), which participated in the integrated admission test for the academic year 2021-22 in the GST cluster, has published the second merit list. On December 15, the authorities published the list along with the categories of freedom fighters and tribal quota candidates present in the interview. There are 46 people on the list.
From the published attached list, only those who have received the ‘New Merit’ admission status have been instructed to take admission on Monday (January 9) from 10 am to 3 pm by paying the prescribed ‘fees’ mentioned in the following table. The maximum admission fee is Tk 17,000.
A total of Tk 3,500, including Tk 3,000 as the department development fee and Tk 500 as the faculty development fee, will have to be deposited in the bank account of the concerned divisional chairman. The account number should be collected from the concerned divisional office. The ‘fees’ prescribed by the university will have to be submitted to the std account no. 6030110000001, Sonali Bank Limited, Maulana Bhasani University of Science and Technology branch of the university.
At the time of admission, the following documents must be shown:
1. In accordance with letter no. 48.00.0000.000.006.34.001.17-327 of the Ministry of Freedom Fighters dated July 20, 2017, the provisional certificate and gazette published on the ministry’s website / The prime minister’s countersigned certificate / lal muktibarta / Indian / MIS / The main of the bank book list of the martyred freedom fighters;
2. In the case of a freedom fighter child, the original copy of the father’s SSC certificate / national identity card/marriage Kabin name/birth certificate.
3. Original copy of succession/affidavit certificate for the identity of the children of grandparents/grandparents who have been selected for interview in the quota of the grandchildren of the freedom fighters.
4. In the case of tribal quota, the original copy of the certificate was received from the respective Circle Chief / Deputy Commissioner of the candidates.
5. In the case of pet quota, the guardian’s job certificate/birth registration certificate in this institution and the original copy of kabinnama if applicable.
At the time of admission, the following documents should be submitted:
The original certificate of all educational qualifications, the number sheet, and the original certificate received from the latest educational institution will have to be submitted to the concerned divisional office. Attested photocopies of all the documents, including the original certificate of all educational qualifications, the number of papers, and the original testimonials of the educational institutions, should be submitted with a set of admission forms.
Attested photocopies of all certificates should be submitted along with one set of admission forms. Five copies of the newly taken passport size (lab print) color attested photo and one (one) copy of the stamp size color photograph will be given.
Students collect the admission form from the concerned department and fill it in their own hands and fill it in non-judicial stamp worth Tk 300 in their respective faculties.
It has been directed to submit the above fees along with the pledge and the mentioned documents to the branch of Sonali Bank Limited, Maulana Bhasani Science and Technology University at the scheduled time and collect the signature of the divisional chairman and submit the admission form to the concerned department.
Failure to get admission within the specified time limit and if any inconsistency is observed regarding the submitted certificate, then the admission will be ineligible and the admission will be canceled. While filling out the form, the use of rubbing, overwriting, and fluid should be avoided.